1.Love is not changing each other, but growing up together.
爱,不是改变对方,而是一起成长。
2.When the road is rough, he shouts. When it's time to do it, he should do it.
路见不平一声吼啊,该出手时就出手啊。
3.The disappearing figure brings endless thoughts.
消逝不去的身影,带来的是无尽的思念。
4.This love, in my life, is filled with sadness and joy.
这份爱,于我一生,悲喜倾城。
5.Love is like the wind rising in the plains. I don't know where it comes from and where it goes.
爱如平野风起,不知何处来,不知何所踪。
6.Waiting is the beginning of life.
等待,是一生最初的苍老。
7.Acacia only in: clove branches, cardamom shoots.
相思只在:丁香枝上,豆蔻梢头。
8.I've been crazy since the day I met you.
从我认识你那天起,我就已经疯了。
9.Time flies by. You have to say something earlier.
时间过得很快,有些话你得早点说。
10.With the love in your mouth, get out of my world.
带着你口中的爱,滚出我的世界。
11.Youth is crazy running, and then gorgeous falling.
青春就是疯狂的奔跑,然后华丽的跌倒。
12.Those who cannot swim upstream can only look up to the top of the mountain.
不能逆流而上的人,就只能仰望山顶。
13.She plugged in her headphones and turned on the phone. She kept turning the box.
她插上耳机接通,翻箱子的动作没停。
14.Do you know what to do? Withered bones and red faces float away.
入骨执念知不知?枯骨红颜浮生尽。
15.Fortunately, I was his first love and the only one.
何其有幸,我是他的初恋和唯一。
16.The heart dies at night, and love is reborn at dawn.
心在夜晚中死去,爱会在黎明中重生。
17.Several times in the past, the mountain shape still sleeps the cold current.
人世几回伤往事,山形依旧枕寒流。
18.In this life, I will never, never let go.
此生此世,再也,再也不会放手。
19.If there is a fire burning in the world, it will be me.
世上若有烧天火,他日烧天必是我。
20.It turned out that they were all deceiving themselves and others when they said they were not sad.
原来说不伤心,都是自欺欺人。
21.If there are poems and books hidden in the heart, they can be picked up and become true.
若有诗书藏在心,撷来芳华成至真。
22.If there's no problem, we'll get the certificate tomorrow.
没意见的话,我们明天就把证领了。
23.Pretending to be happy is too sad. It's better to confess with tears.
假装幸福太悲哀,倒不如流着泪坦白。
24.Catch one's heart, never be apart.
愿得一人心,白首不相离。
25.Take good care of yourself, no one is more important than you!
好好照顾自己,没人比你更重要!
26.If I miss the sound, I'm afraid it's already deafening.
如果想念有声音,恐怕早已震耳欲聋。
27.Looking back for thousands of miles, the old man is long and unique. The full moon is better than snow.
回头万里,故人长绝,满月衣冠胜雪。
28.You are my star, and my sky is bright because of you.
你是我的星光,我的天空因你而璀璨。
29.I've been waiting for you all my life. I can't exchange your eyes for that moment.
我终生的等候,换不来你刹那的凝眸。
30.When the forest is deep, I see a deer, when the sea is blue, I see a whale, and when I wake up, I see you.
林深时见鹿,海蓝时见鲸,梦醒时见你。
31.It's really infuriating, that hateful man with glasses.
真让人火大,那可恶的眼镜男。
32.Dream upstairs under the moon, standing eyebrows still you ah!
梦中楼上月下,站着眉目依旧的你啊!
33.If you don't belong to yourself, why bother to care.
不属于自己,又何必拼了命的去在乎。
34.Who knows in the flute that the heart of a brave man is shining on the bones of a conqueror.爱说啦
笛里谁知壮士心,沙头空照征人骨。
35.Isn't it normal for people to like others.
喜欢的人喜欢别人不是很正常吗。
36.Pick flowers and smile, deal with changes without fear, and keep calm in the face of danger.
拈花一笑,处变不惊,临危不乱。
37.The memory may disappear, but my heart will remember the promise.
记忆或会消失,但我的心会记着承诺。
38.In the end, the prince of heaven smiles, and he will not regret entering the devil's way in this life.
终是一坛天子笑,此生不悔入魔道。
39.Where you are, there will be hope.
有你的地方,就会有希望。
40.Everything has changed. Now you don't care about me.
一切都变了,现在你已经不在乎我了。
41.It is easy for an official's family to move from thrift to extravagance, and it is difficult to move from extravagance to thrift.
仕宦之家,由俭入奢易,由奢返俭难。
42.A person's day and night, really good lonely, good lonely.
一个人的昼夜,真的好孤单,好寂寞。
43.It's good to live up to each other. It's too hard to live up to this life.
不负对方就好,想不负此生太难。
44.I don't owe any enthusiasm, I don't please any indifference.
不亏欠每一分热情,不讨好任何冷漠。
45.Leaning on the east wind, I smiled and looked forward to the flowers falling.
倚东风,一笑嫣然,转盼万花羞落。
46.My country is more than enough to support you.
朕的江山,养你一个祸水还绰绰有余。
47.The chrysanthemum on the threshold worries about the smoke and the orchid weeps the dew. The curtain of Luo is light and cold, and the swallows fly away.
槛菊愁烟兰泣露。罗幕轻寒,燕子双飞去。
48.The wind gently caresses the strings of the piano, and it is cold.
清风轻抚琴弦醉,瑟瑟凉意寒人心。
49.Less hostility, no words, live from the heart.
少戾气,不言语,从心而活。
50.He and Su Shiyu intend to fight against your highness and my official.