1、When people are sad, they all like the sunset.
人忧伤时,都喜欢日落的。
2、My orders are reasonable, so I have the right to ask others to obey.
我的命令是合理的,所以我有权要别人服从。
3、I may be a little like adults. I must be old.
我也许有些像大人们了。我想必是老了。
4、At that time, I was too young to cherish her and love her.
那时我年纪太轻,不懂得珍惜她,爱她。
5、For a long time, danger has been around us.
长期以来,危险时中就在我们的身边。
6、People always look up from one mountain to another.
人总是这山望着那山高。
7、What makes the desert beautiful is that you don't know where there is a spring.
使沙漠美丽的,是你不知道哪里有一眼泉。
8、The heart can reach, but the naked eye can't.
心灵所及,肉眼无能。
9、There are always people who are unobtrusive but are excellent messengers.
总有些人不引人注目,却是出色的信使。
10、When a person is depressed, he will especially like watching the sunset!
当一个人情绪低落时,他会格外喜欢看日落!
11、Once the road is opened, no one will go.
路一旦打通,不会没有人走。
12、If there is no pain, it will be more lonely.
要是连痛苦都没有了,那可就更寂寞了。
13、You know, when you are sad, you will like watching the sunset.
你知道,当你悲伤的时候,就会喜欢看落日了。
14、Love is not gazing at each other, but looking in the same direction.
爱不是相互凝望,而是朝同一个方向看去。
15、It's sad to forget a friend.
忘记一个朋友,这太叫人悲伤了。
16、You can't order others to do what they can't do.
你不能命令别人去做他做不到的事。
17、When you heal your sadness, you are my forever friend.
当你抚平你的忧伤时,你就是我永远的朋友。
18、The time you spend on roses makes them important.
你在玫瑰上耗费的时间,才使玫瑰变得重要。
19、If you want to tame a man, you must risk tears.
如果你要驯服一个人,就要冒着掉眼泪的危险。
20、If the appointed time comes, I will go on the road alone.
如果到了约定的时间,我是要独自一人上路的。
21、There is a rose, I think, she tamed me.
有一朵玫瑰,我想,她把我驯服了。
22、Love is not possession, but freedom.
爱并不是占有,爱代表自由。
23、How mysterious is the realm of tears.
眼泪的境域,是多么神秘。
24、When the mystery is too amazing, we dare not disobey it.
当神秘太惊人时,我们是不敢违抗的。
25、Adults are like this. They choose people by their clothes.
大人们都是这个样子,以衣冠取人。
26、You know, when people are sad, they will like the sunset.
你知道吗,人难过的时候,就会喜欢日落。
27、For quite a long time, pastime was to see the warmth of the sunset.
相当长的时间里,消遣就是看看日落的温馨。
28、Put the person you love in your heart, and he will live in your heart forever.
把心爱的人放在心里,他便永远活在你的心中。
29、Once you have been domesticated, you will run the risk of tears.
你一旦被驯化了,就要冒着伤心落泪的危险。
30、Fairy tales still exist, and the little prince still loves roses.
童话依然存在,小王子依然爱着玫瑰花。
31、In the eyes of vain people, others are their admirers.
在爱慕虚荣的人眼里,别人都是他们的崇拜者。
32、In the crowd is also very lonely.
在人群里也是很寂寞的。
33、You must always take responsibility for what you have tamed.
你要永远对你已驯服的一切承担起责任。
34、If you tame me, we will need each other.爱说啦
如果你驯化了我,那我们就会彼此需要。
35、The desert is beautiful because somewhere in it, there is a well hidden.
沙漠美丽,因为在它的某处,隐藏着一口水井。
36、When we begin to pursue, we are already losing.
当我们开始追寻,我们就已经在失去。
37、Ask others to do what they can.
要求别人做的,应是别人力所能及的事情。
38、When he looks up at the stars, he will be satisfied.
当他抬头仰望繁星时,便会心满意足。
39、Only when you look with your heart can you see the truth.
只有用心去看,才能看到真实。
40、I jumped up as if I had been concentrated by thunder.
我像是被雷集中了一样,一跃而起。
41、Children, be careful of those baobabs!
孩子们,要当心那些猴面包树呀!
42、If I want to meet butterflies, I have to put up with twoorthree caterpillars.
如果我想结识蝴蝶,我得忍受两三只毛毛虫。
43、The eye cannot see. You should look for it with your heart.
眼睛是看不见的。应该用心去寻找。
44、Go straight ahead, you can't go far.
一直朝前走,也走不了多远。
45、The place with few people is too lonely, and the place with many people is also very lonely!
人少的地方太寂寞了,人多的地方也很寂寞!
46、Thorns are useless. It's just the flowers' bad intentions.
刺嘛,什么用都没有,这纯粹是花的不怀好意。
47、One day, I watched the sunset forty-four times.
有一天,我看了四十四次日落。
48、They are all beautiful because of something invisible.
它们都是因为某种看不见的东西而美丽。
49、When a person feels very sad, he likes to watch the sunset.
一个人感到非常忧伤的时候,他就喜欢看日落。
50、The truth is, I didn't know how to look at things before!