原耽英文句子大全

2023年2月4日04:52:20原耽英文句子大全已关闭评论 0
摘要

1.Full of poems and books, it is easy to be sad.满腹诗书漫古今,频年流落易伤心。2.Because when you look up at the starry sky, it is the brightest and most beautiful.

嫉妒是一种恐惧,害怕失去你。

51.You are more rare than the clear wind and bright moon.

你是比清风明月,更难得的人间至善。

52.The present thing, the present heart, can follow the fate.

现在事,现在心,随缘即可。

53.What is a good friend for? It's important to block up.

好朋友是拿来干嘛的,关键时候堵抢眼呗。

54.Don't need any tomorrow, don't hide the fist you hold.

不需要什么明天,握住了的拳不要隐藏。

55.I am already in a pavilion, without worry or fear.

我已亭亭,无忧亦无惧。

56.There is a block in the chest, which should be poured with wine.

胸中有块垒,当以酒浇之。

57.A mean friend is far more terrible than an honest enemy.

卑鄙的朋友,远比正直的敌人更可怕的多。

58.How much courage do I have to have before I dare to remember you.

要有多大的勇气,才敢对你,念念不忘。

59.At the next intersection, miss a certain temperature.

在下一个路口,思念某一种温度。

60.I want to give you all the world, so used to life that I can't take care of myself.

我想把世界都给你,惯到生活不能自理。

61.The way to get along with others lies in infinite tolerance.

与人相处之道,在于无限的容忍。

62.Avoid my pain and wandering, and cherish my lasting affection.

免我伤痛流离,珍我绵延情意。

63.Summer dances in the fields and sings in the garden.

夏天在田野中跳舞,在花园里歌唱。

64.If you say one more word, I'll steal your heart.

你要是再说一句,我就把你的心偷走。

65.What do you mean by being shameless? I have no face at all.

什么叫死皮赖脸,我根本没皮没脸。

66.You want to forget your unhappiness, but it always comes to mind when you are happy.

你想忘掉不开心,但它总在开心时想起。

67.You're the only one who won my heart, and you're the only one who doesn't appreciate it.

唯你最深得我意,也只你最不识抬举。

68.Dark clouds cover the moon, and no trace of people. I can't say how lonely I am.

乌云蔽月,人迹踪绝,说不出如斯寂寞。

69.Can you call me alive? You can only call me alive.

你那能叫活着吗?你那只能叫没死。

70.Acacia has tasted the bitterness of half a generation of water, and love infatuation brings a lifetime of tears.

相思尝尽半辈水苦,情痴换来一生泪盈。

71.I don't want to be separated from you by high mountains and broad waters, and the flames of war are raging!

我不愿和你隔着高山阔水,烽火连天!