傲慢与偏见经典句子中英文

2023年6月9日14:13:10傲慢与偏见经典句子中英文已关闭评论 0
摘要

1、If one wants to spend one’s life with others, the best one may know less about his shortcomings.若人与人要共度一生的话,最好的可能少知道他的缺点。

1、If one wants to spend one's life with others, the best one may know less about his shortcomings.

若人与人要共度一生的话,最好的可能少知道他的缺点。

2、The more I see the world, the more dissatisfied I am.

对这个世界看得越多,我就越不满。

3、Pride refers to the evaluation of ourselves. Vanity refers to what we want others to think of us.

骄傲指对自身的估价,虚荣指我们希望别人对自己抱有的看法。

4、When I found myself falling in love with you, I couldn't help myself.

当我发现自己爱上你的时候,我已经无法自拔。

5、When I find myself falling in love with you, I am halfway there.

等我发觉我自己开始爱上你的时候,我已是走了一半路了。

6、You must know that you must know that all this is done for you.

你必须知道你一定要知道这一切都是为你所做的。

7、Prejudice prevents me from loving others, and arrogance prevents others from loving me.

偏见使我无法爱别人,傲慢使别人无法来爱我。

8、It is universally true that a rich bachelor must have a wife.

一个富有的单身汉必得讨个老婆,这是放诸四海皆准的事实。

9、Although we should think of the worst, there is no reason to regard it as a positive result.

尽管要想到最坏的方面,可是没有理由就把它当成肯定的结果。

10、A successful plan will not always succeed. Only by keeping some worries can we avoid too much disappointment.

圆满的计划往往不会成功,只有保留几分烦恼,才能避免太过失望。

11、It's enough for a person to inadvertently win such strong admiration.

一个人无意中赢得如此强烈的爱慕之情,也足以让人满足了。

12、Marriage that only considers money is absurd, marriage that does not consider money is foolish.

只考虑金钱的婚姻是荒谬的,不考虑金钱的婚姻是愚蠢的。

13、If a woman falls in love with a man, as long as the woman doesn't deliberately hide it from the man, the man will see it.

要是一个女人爱上一个男人,只要女方不故意瞒着男方,男方一定看得出来。

14、Pride is mostly about how we see ourselves, while vanity is about how we want others to see us.

骄傲多半涉及我们自己怎样看待自己,而虚荣则涉及我们想别人怎样看我们。

15、If you want to gain power, you often have to pay a high price.

若要得势往往要付出高昂的代价。

16、Just because she wanted to be loved by others, she was afraid that she was not qualified to be loved by others.

就因为想得到别人的喜爱格外心切,她才唯恐没有资格得到别人的喜爱。

17、Isn't it true that love snub everyone for one person?

为了一个人而怠慢大家这难道不是爱的本真吗?

18、If wisdom is really superior, arrogance will not be too much.

如果智慧真的高人一等,傲慢也就不会太过分。

19、The result of impatience will only make the things that should be done not be done well.

急躁的结果只会使得应该要做好的事情没有做好。

20、After years of bitter departures, once happy to meet.

连年怨阔别,一朝喜相逢。

21、Happiness, once rejected, is not worth our attention.

幸福一经拒绝,就不值得我们再加重视。

22、Yes, but actually they are both very smart.

是啊,但实际上她们两个都非常聪明。

23、When a person is determined to do something, this distance is nothing.

当一个人决意做某件事的时候,这点距离算不了什么。

24、People can get married without love.

人怎么都可以,但没有爱情可不能结婚。

25、Modesty is often accompanied by free talk. There is only a fine line between debate and argument.

谦虚往往伴随着信口开河。辩论跟争执只有一线之隔。

26、Too much respect sometimes comes at a heavy price.

太受人器重有时候需要付出很大的代价。

27、I ask you to relieve my pain and promise to marry me.

我请求你解除我的痛苦,答应嫁给我。

28、I don't have that kind of ability. I can talk and laugh with people I never know.

我没有那种本领,遇到向来不认识的人也能任情谈笑。

29、If I don't love you so much, maybe I can talk more.

假如不是那么爱你,或许倒可以多谈谈。

30、You should know, you should know it's all for you. You will not be so generous as to fool me.

你该知道,你应该知道这一切全都是为了你。你不会大方到愚弄我的程度。