Flowers bloom on the other side, heartbroken grass sad heartbroken.
51、煎雪落雨,心上是你,欢喜躲在眉目里。
Fried snow falling rain, the heart is you, happy hide in the eyebrows.
52、待你琴断音垮,已无相安年华。
When you break the sound of the piano, there is no time for peace.
53、位卑未敢忘忧国,事定犹须待阖棺。
If you are not afraid to forget about your country, you have to wait for the coffin to be closed.
54、纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,愿你眉眼如初,风华如故。
Even if the disaster is irreparable, even if the acacia is deep in the bone, I wish you the same eyebrows and eyes as before.
55、玉骨那愁瘴雾,冰姿自有仙风。
Jade bone that worry miasma fog, ice posture has its own fairy wind.
56、天涯水湄,云雨朝歌,唱得不过就是这样一场梦的传奇。
The end of the world, water, clouds and rain song, singing but is such a dream legend.
57、谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦。
Who knows that the dishes are hard.
58、伤心明月凭阑干,想君思我锦衾寒。
Sad moon with the appendix, want to think of my cold brocade quilt.
59、三生三世,她和他,是否终能互许一个生生世世的承诺?
Three lives, she and he, whether can finally make a promise for generations to come?
60、忧劳可以兴国,逸豫可以亡身。
Hardship can make a country prosperous, and leisure can lead to death.