1、Get on the ground, don't move!
趴在地上,不要动!
2、Strange, the back of the tap is empty.
奇怪,龙头后面是空的。
3、One of them got into his stomach.
他肚子里钻进去了一只。
4、Sometimes it takes more courage to live than to die.
活着有时候比死更需要勇气。
5、Qinghai snake marsh solves mysteries and Guangxi banai looks for memories.
青海蛇沼解谜,广西巴乃寻忆。
6、This is supposed to be a forbidden woman.
这是应该是禁婆。
7、Sunken ship Tomb of King Lu palace, tree cloud top palace of Qinling Mountains.
鲁王宫沉船墓,秦岭树云顶宫。
8、I wish in this life that God bless the soul and immortality forever.
此生惟愿,天佑起灵,万世不朽。
9、Use me for ten years, in exchange for your innocence.
用我十年,换你一世天真无邪。
10、Use my whole life to exchange you for ten years of innocence.
用我一生,换你十年天真无邪。
11、If you disappear, at least I will find out.
你要是消失,至少我会发现。
12、Don't shout! Where is the water ghost?
别叫!水鬼在哪里?
13、I'm afraid they were just running for their lives.
我看,恐怕它们刚才是在逃命。
14、We must leave here before dawn.
我们天亮前必须离开这里。
15、Green mountains do not change, green water flows, see you later.
青山不改,绿水长流,后会有期。
16、This one suffocated and died in his stomach.
这只窒息死在他肚子里。
17、There are only a row of footprints. The thing hasn't gone yet.
只有一排脚印,那东西还没走。
18、I don't know where I'm going.
情不知所起,一往而深。
19、Shh, listen! Someone is talking!
嘘,听!有人说话!
20、Lord Hua'er, I can't see you.
花儿爷,我看不见你了。
21、When we look back, has it been a millennium?
到那时再回首,是否已过千年?
22、The stars are thousands of miles away. They are not as good as him.
繁星万里,不及他,眉眼半分。
23、In fact, people are more terrible than ghosts.
其实,人心比鬼怪更可怕。
24、Meet Qiu wangba and kill him directly. It's my fault.
遇到邱王八,直接打死,算我的。
25、What if I know?
知道了又能怎么样?
26、I will give you a sound of Wu Xie in exchange for my innocence.
我用一世天真,换你一声吴邪。
27、When I miss Chenghai, I will be flooded with water.
待我思念成海,必将水淹长白。
28、It's raining and bleeding today.
今天下雨,流血的天气。
29、Use my whole life to exchange you for ten years of innocence.
用我一生,再换你十年天真无邪。
30、Ten years have passed, and Wu Xie is still there. His innocence is gone.
十年已过,吴邪还在,天真不见。
31、Ink shadow Chengguang, you are the lone king.
墨影承光,你是孤王。
32、Don't move. Look first.
别动,先看看。
33、Someone jammed the door shaft outside!
有人在外面把门轴卡死了!
34、deleterious! Touch and die! Get out of the way!爱说啦
有毒的!碰一下就死,快让开!
35、Let him take care of himself.
让他自己照顾他。
36、The king of thunder is dedicated to restraining evil gods.
雷王,是专门克制邪神的。
37、Go, don't look back!
快走,千万不要回头看!
38、How sure are you that we can go out?
那你有多少把握,我们能够出去?
39、It was the sound of a stuffy oil bottle.
这竟然是闷油瓶的声音。
40、What is more terrible than ghosts and gods is the human heart.
比鬼神更可怕的,是人心。
41、Kylin smiles and the king of hell makes a detour.
麒麟一笑,阎王绕道。
42、I'm combing my hair. Don't make trouble.
哀家正在梳头,你他娘的别捣乱。
43、I'm just a reader, but I'm too involved in the play.
我只是个听书人,奈何入戏太深。
44、If you meet wangbaqiu, you'll kill him directly. It's my fault.
遇到王八邱,直接打死,算我的。
45、That was it just now.
刚才就是这东西。
46、I would like to spend my life in exchange for your ten years of innocence.
我愿用一生,换你十年天真无邪。
47、Don't talk, don't move!
不要说话,你不要动!
48、Is there any relevant record on it?
这上面有相关的记载吗?
49、I am a man without past and future.
我是一个没有过去和未来的人。
50、Use your silence all the way to exchange my heartache all my life.