1、I had no sleep at all. I just lay there thinking.
我睡意全无,只顾心猿意马地躺着寻思。
2、I can't stand the thought that my life is dying so quickly and I'm not really alive.
一想到我的生命消逝得这么迅速,而我并不是在真正地活着,我就受不了。
3、You have to shout so that others can hear you clearly.
必须要喊着说话,才能让别人听清楚。
4、I go to great trouble for what I love, so I can be so happy.
我为我喜爱的东西大费周章,所以我才能快乐如斯。
5、Except for the matador, no one lives a wonderful life.
除了斗牛士,没有一个人活得精彩。
6、In the daytime, I am a person who has no feelings for anything, but at night, it is another matter.
在白天,我是个对什么都不动感情的人,但一到夜里,就是另外一回事了。
7、I'm a little drunk. Although I'm not really drunk, I've reached the point where I can't choose what I say.
我有点醉了。虽然不是真醉了,但已经到了说起话来口不择言的程度。
8、To enjoy life is to learn how to spend your money, and to enjoy it when it is worth it.
享受生活就是要学会如何把钱花的值得,而且花的值得的时候要懂得享受。
9、My mind is not in chaos, just like the steady progress of water waves.
我的思路不在混乱,就好像平稳前进的水波。
10、When I have no money, I like to stay alone in my room. I feel like a cat.
当我没钱的时候,我就喜欢孤独地待在自己的房间里。我觉得我像一只猫。
11、Wading in the cold river on such a hot day is a pleasure.
这么热的天,在冰凉的河里水是种享受。
12、I can't stand my life disappearing so quickly. I haven't really lived.
我不能忍受我的生命再这么迅速消逝,我并没有真正活过。
13、This is morality, something that makes people hate themselves afterwards. Bah, that should be immoral.
这就是道德,让人在事后厌恶自己的东西。呸,那应该才是不道德。
14、Moving from one place to another, you can't free yourself. It's useless.
从一个地方挪到另一个地方,你做不到自我解脱。毫无用处。
15、When you are in the bar of a big hotel, you feel very noble.
当你身处大旅馆的酒吧时,就让人觉得无比的高贵。
16、The mystery lies in it. You must form a set of ideas about the value of life.
奥秘就在其中。你必须对生活价值形成一套看法。
17、To enjoy life is to make the most of your wealth and know when you have it.
享受生活就是让你的财富物尽其用,并且知道你何时拥有它。
18、True or false, false or true, true or false can not change anything.
真亦假,假亦真,真真假假改变不了任何东西。
19、I felt an inexplicable jealousy for his affair.
我为他的艳遇感到一种莫名其妙的、跟人过不去的忌妒。
20、You can't move away from yourself.
你无法通过搬家来摆脱自己。
21、To become intimate friends with a woman, you must first fall in love with her. Only in this way can we lay the foundation for friendship.
想要和女人成为知心朋友,首先你必须钟情于她。这样才能为友谊奠定基础。
22、He who likes joking makes enemies. I always think so.
好开玩笑者必树敌。我一直这么认为。
23、War is actually a disaster to civilization. I hope it would be better to avoid war.
战争实际上是对文明的一场灾难,希望最好能避免战争。
24、In short, no matter what happens, the sun will rise the next day as usual, as if nothing had happened.
总之,不管发生什么,太阳第二天都会照常升起,就像什么都没发生过一样。
25、Only then did she finally put away her feigned cheerful, abnormally happy expression.
这时她才终于收起她那佯装开朗、快乐得不正常的神情。
26、Take this face to the West and go where the motherland needs it.
带着这张脸去西部,去祖国需要的地方吧。
27、I can't stand the thought that my life has passed away so quickly and I'm not really alive.
一想到我的生命消逝得那么迅速,而我并不是真正地活着,我就受不了。
28、Don't be emotional when drinking this wine. Otherwise, it won't taste good.
喝这种酒的时候不能动感情。不然喝不出什么味儿来。
29、This face is honest. Worth every woman's trust.
这张面孔很诚实。值得每一个女人信任。
30、Never lose heart. The secret of my success is never to be discouraged, let alone in front of others.
永远都不要泄气。我成功的秘诀就是从不泄气,更不会在别人面前泄气。