The evening wind gently steps on the clouds, and the moon sells happiness.
51、谁许谁的天长地久,谁许谁的地老天荒。
Who promises whose eternity, who promises whose eternity.
52、张狂是我本性,惹我等于自杀。
Madness is my nature. Provoking me is suicide.
53、知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也。
Knowing is knowing, and not knowing is not knowing.
54、如若下次见你,谈笑风生不动情。
If I see you next time, I'll talk and laugh without emotion.
55、心累到一定程度,连生气和计较的力气都没有!
Heart tired to a certain extent, even angry and calculating strength are not!
56、以后的路还长、指不定谁辉煌。
There is still a long way to go, and it is uncertain who will be brilliant.
57、你的恶毒和善良都不够纯粹,所以痛苦。
Your malice and kindness are not pure enough, so it's painful.
58、有那么一瞬间,我发现自己连躯体都失去了呼吸。
For a moment, I found that I even lost my breath.
59、云层深处有一家便利店,售卖粉色的温柔。
Deep in the clouds, there is a convenience store selling pink tenderness.
60、可怜无定河边骨,犹是春闺梦Y人。
Poor Wuding River bone, still a spring boudoir dream.
61、千山一芥子,万般空无意。
A thousand mountains and a mustard seed are empty and unintentional.
62、孔雀飞,南影离,人情冷往事。
The peacock flies, the South shadow leaves, and the human feelings are cold.
63、你眼中有星海浩渺,山河千里,而我眼中有你。
You have a vast sea of stars, thousands of miles of mountains and rivers, and you are in my eyes.
64、我认真时候你别闹,我发火时候你别叫。
Don't make trouble when I'm serious. Don't shout when I'm angry.
65、阳光照耀你我,不再是你的我。
The sun shines on you and me, no longer your me.
66、斜髻娇娥夜卧迟,梨花风静鸟栖枝。
In an oblique bun, jiao'e lies late at night, the pear flower is calm, and the bird perches on the branch.
67、你踏万千星河而来,又乘舟奔赴远方。
You come on a myriad of stars and run away in a boat.
68、我愿青丝白发,许你了无牵挂。
I wish you green hair and white hair.
69、我愿与你走过大风大浪,直到看见阳光。
I would like to walk with you through the wind and waves until I see the sun.
70、原谅我明眸不语,隔着千山万水,偏不说欢喜。
Forgive me for not speaking with bright eyes and not saying joy across thousands of mountains and rivers.
71、生来北方人,不知南方心。
Born in the north, I don't know the heart of the south.
72、最难开口的是初次的问好和最终的道别。
The hardest thing to say is the first hello and the final goodbye.
73、一生一世一双人,半醒半醉半浮生。
One person for life, half awake, half drunk and half floating.
74、那烛火未明摇曳满地的冷清。
The candle flickered all over the floor.
75、遇棘手之际,须从耐烦二字痛下功夫。
In difficult times, you must work hard from the word patience.
76、转瞬碾落尘土,如湮无,竹叶酿清苦。
In an instant, the dust is crushed, like oblivion, and the bamboo leaves brew bitterness.
77、得不到的人终归是风,强留千百次也会无踪。
Those who can't get it will be the wind after all. If they are forced to stay for thousands of times, they will disappear.
78、逆天反道世难休,轮回万载心依旧。
It is difficult to stop against the sky and the world, and the heart of reincarnation remains the same for thousands of years.
79、满园花菊郁金黄,中有孤丛色似霜。
The garden is full of chrysanthemums, which are golden and yellow. There are solitary clumps in it, and the color is like frost.
80、要把开心存起来,用来应付苦日子。
Save your happiness and use it to cope with the hard days.
81、竹外一枝斜,想佳人,天寒日暮。
Bamboo outside a slant, Miss beauty, cold day and evening.
82、更深人去寂静,但照壁孤灯相映。
Deeper people go to silence, but the wall is illuminated by a solitary lamp.
83、要去追寻月亮,即使坠落也是掉进浩瀚星河。
To pursue the moon, even if it falls, it will fall into the vast river of stars.