If you don't understand my silence, how can you understand my sadness.
51、一泓碧血洗愁肠,欲诉无言星月两茫茫。
A blue blood wash sad, want to tell speechless, stars and moon two boundless.
52、白发渔樵江渚上,惯看秋月春风。
White haired fishermen and woodcutters are used to watching the autumn moon and spring breeze.
53、只怪我入戏太深,以至于满身伤痕。
It's just that I'm so involved in the play that I'm scarred.
54、从今以往,勿复相思。相思与君绝。
From now on, don't miss each other again. Acacia and junjue.
55、家山何在,雪后园林,水边楼阁。
Where is the home mountain, the garden after the snow, the pavilion beside the water.
56、小女子不想撞南墙,只想撞进公子的怀里。
The little girl didn't want to bump into the south wall, just wanted to bump into the childe's arms.
57、我生,要她记着我,我死,也要她记着我。
I live, want her to remember me, I die, also want her to remember me.
58、静待一树花开,盼你落叶归来。
Waiting for a tree to bloom, looking forward to your return.
59、愿余生有人鲜衣怒马,陪你看烈焰繁华。
I hope that someone will stay with you for the rest of your life.
60、相逢未觉道途难,把酒论诗数夕间。
When we meet, we don't realize that the road is difficult. We talk about wine and poetry for several nights.
61、青春便是如此,带着疼痛,却又义无反顾。
Youth is like this, with pain, but without turning back.
62、可惜我是你的故人,却不是你故事里的人。
It's a pity that I'm your old friend, but I'm not the one in your story.
63、无恒者,见异思迁也,欲求长进难矣。
It's hard for those who have no persistence to make progress.
64、孔雀飞,南影离,人情冷往事。
Peacock fly, South shadow from, human cold past.
65、我历山河而来,你的眉目仍惊鸿如初。
I come across mountains and rivers, and your eyes are still as startled as ever.
66、离开你,一切都变得更悲伤了。
Leave you, everything becomes more sad.
67、君临天下兮威四海,不及执手、陌上花开。
When the king comes to the world, he is powerful all over the world.
68、或许他们没有忘记你,只不过是忘了想起你。
Maybe they didn't forget you, they just forgot to think of you.
69、都跟你说了抱怨没用,你得抱我。
I told you it's no use complaining. You have to hold me.
70、立片言以居要,乃一篇之警策。
It's a piece of advice to set up a piece of speech to make it important.
71、片片落红,伴舞清风,繁华已是烟雨中。
Pieces of red, dancing breeze, prosperity is in the misty rain.
72、点到为止的艳,不可方物的美。
The beauty of the point to the end is not the beauty of the square.
73、只恐双溪舴艋舟,载不动许多愁。
I'm afraid that the boat in Shuangxi can't carry many worries.
74、烛影摇红醉春宵,乱世红尘皆抛。
The shadow of the candle is red, and the spring night is drunk.
75、扬子江头杨柳春,杨花愁杀渡江人。
At the head of Yangtze River, Yang Liuchun and Yang huachou kill the people who cross the river.
76、人真的是一种完全以自我为中心的动物。
Man is really a completely self-centered animal.
77、等一场雪落,等一株花开,等一个人归。
Wait for a snowfall, wait for a flower to bloom, wait for a person to return.
78、纵我心红如铁,也难融你千尺寒冰。
Even if my heart is as red as iron, it's hard to melt your thousand feet of ice.
79、我愿化作那皎洁的月光,日日与你相伴。
I would like to turn into the bright moonlight, accompany you day by day.
80、我们终将上岸,阳光万里。
We will go ashore in the end.
81、若使天下无有孤,当几人称王,几人称帝?
If there is no solitude in the world, how many people will be king and how many will be emperor?
82、我终生的等候,换不来你刹那的凝眸。
I wait all my life, but I can't change your eyes.